Sources & Definitions
Sources & Additional Resources
- “1965 Selma to Montgomery March Fast Facts.” CNN, (Library).
- “A Brief History of Jim Crow.” Constitutional Rights Foundation.
- “A Byte Out Of History - Mississippi Burning.” The Federal Bureau of Investigation, (News).
- “Brown v. Board of Education, 347 U.S. 483 (1954) (USSC+).” The National Center for Public Policy Research, (Supreme Court of the United States).
- “Council of Federated Organization.” Martin Luther King, Jr and the Global Freedom Struggle.
- “Freedom Summer (1964).” Martin Luther King, Jr and the Global Freedom Struggle.
- “Jim Crow Laws.” National Park Service, (Martin Luther King Jr.).
- Johnson, Lyndon B. “We Shall Overcome.” The History Place, (Great Speeches Collection).
- Mack, Dwayne. “Freedom Rides.” Black Past.
- “March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom.” Martin Luther King, Jr and the Global Freedom Struggle, (Encyclopedia).
- “Martin Luther King's I have a dream speech August 28 1963.” University of Groningen.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
- “Rosa Parks.” Biography, (People).
- “The Greensboro Chronology.” International Civil Rights Center and Museum, (Civil Rights Movement).
- “The History of The Congress of Racial Equality.” Congress of Racial Equality.
- “Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee.” Martin Luther King, Jr and the Global Freedom Struggle.
- U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.
- Cohen, Sascha. “Why the Woolworth’s Sit-In Worked.” Time.